January Writing Challenge #10: Write about learning.



It's interesting to see people learning stuff around me all day long. Some ideas seem to take forever to sink in.  Other ideas are snatched up and owned instantly.  Sometimes I want to pull my hair out after teaching a math lesson.  Then, a week later, everyone seems to be solving the problems pretty much independently.  I love making adjustments to my teaching as I think about how the learning's going.  Lots of times I have to say, Let's back up a minute.  This isn't working.  What if we did it this other way?  The Thirdlanders are usually patient about that.  They're good peeps.  Best learners I know. 

Comments

mm said…
Indeed! This is what learning is about.
kc said…
I can't stop seeing the fingers -- waxy, dead fingers here -- wrapped around a ball of decay.

Popular Posts