The Airport

I'm at the airport.  Heading down to the south to visit my family of origin.

I have a lot of pre-travel anxiety, but once I get to the airport, I feel like I'm cosseted inside a comforting cocoon. Everything I need is here.  When I travel solo, I like to get to the airport 3 or 4 hours before my flight.  I take a walk, catch up on email, check out the book store, have a snack, perhaps enjoy a glass of wine. There's even a spa at this airport, but I haven't headed in there, though a chair massage would be just the ticket today.  I wonder why people don't go to the airport for their vacations.  It's super relaxing here.  Maybe they do and I just don't know about it.  I'll pitch the idea to Husbandman when I see him next.


Comments

LevineLiteracy said…
Love the airport...when I am not in a hurry. Mark
KC said…
I also love to be early to the airport. Heavenly.

Popular Posts