The Regret

I have a pretty good Santa collection.  Not the best in the world, but pretty good.  Come to find out, I'm having a hard time finding new Santas and it's been a few years since I've found one I loved.

I almost loved this guy pictured here, but he's actually kind of stupid looking so I left him behind.  Now I'm filled with a little regret.  Look at his cool vest. And his charming walking stick.  AND HE WAS THE ONLY ONE LEFT of HIS PERSUASION!

Alas, but here's the good news.  We saw an awesome movie last night called Little Men.  Hoosier Greg Kinnear is the star.  You should see this film if you feel like it.

Comments

mm said…
I use Blue's Journey when I teach six traits.
KC said…
Could you send a picture of the whole santa menagerie? That would fill me with cheer.

Popular Posts