Thursday, December 08, 2016

The Blues

Sounds of South came by yesterday to sing some holiday classics to our entire school.  I was rockin' around the Xmas tree with them when I suddenly realized that I have not been hearing enough Xmas music.  What's up with that?  It's December 8th, People. Is this somehow related to the war on Xmas?  I should be sick of the Xmas music by now, not craving more. Let's crank it up and kick it into gear.  I want Xmas music blasting from every street corner morning, noon and night.  If you aren't shoving Xmas music through my eardrums and into my brain 24/7 via radio, TV, store speakers and tornado siren amplifiers, you are now dead to me.

Remember, the sky's the limit when your heart is in it.

3 comments:

nancy reynolds said...

Have you not been in Target since Halloween?!
N

lee said...

Okay, I may have just not been paying close enough attention.
I'll be remedying that situation STAT!

Happy Weekend, Nancer!

Anonymous said...

Alexa, play some christmas music.
jw