adds, "I was surprised. I thought it was going to be a one or a two." I give it a 5. Good job, Emily Blunt.
Sunday, October 30, 2016
The Girl on the Train
adds, "I was surprised. I thought it was going to be a one or a two." I give it a 5. Good job, Emily Blunt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Pop Up
On Friday morning last my phone reminded me about a pop up exhibit called "Refusing to Rest." I knew not of the artist Amos Paul...

2 comments:
Thank you for this review! I thought the book was a good summer read but had avoided the film. Now I will go see the film based on your rating of 5 (and the 3 which is technically a 5 is lee/cb land). <3
I reviewed this movie, too. I liked it and I liked the book.
Post a Comment