Thursday Creativity Share: The Bronies

Let's just pretend it's Thursday morning.  In short let's go back in time with the power of literacy.

And let's talk about The Bronies.  I don't know much about The Bronies.  From what I've pieced together they are men who love My Little Pony.

The Bronies have conventions and a huge internet community.  The Bronies are not creepy.  They're just men who love My Little Pony.
I think that's pretty creative.

I support The Bronies.  I would become part of The Brony community but I'm not that into My Little Pony.  Still, Go Bronies! If you happen to be or know a Brony, I'd love to interview you for this blog and spread the magic of friendship to alittleleeway readers through your creative bronosity.

Thursday Creativity Share.  All about the Bronies.  Love these guys.  Well done.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Maybe it's a little creepy?
jw
KC said…
I feel the same. Bronies? It's pretty creepy.
Nancy said…
The links creeped me.
N

Popular Posts