The Blog Entry

Well, let's face it. I did only slightly better blogging in the second week of school.  As I sit here in The Bakehouse wondering what the heck is going on with me and my blog output, I am starting to recognize that Husbandman has a significant impact on this blog and my creativity in general.  Case in point. When Husbandman's making our coffee in the morning, I often zip off a quick blog. When he's making our dinner in the evening, I'll sit in another room blogging. If I need something for my classroom and Husbandman heads out to the store to get these items, I might update the blog while he's gone. Basically, I'm doing all the coffee making, gathering of food, and school related errand shopping right now. Furthermore, every night I ask Husbandman about his reactions to my blog and I prompt him to compliment specific photos, clever turns of phrases, or provocative ideas. These interactions spur me to keep writing because Husbandman always tells me how the blog entry of the day struck him as innovative or inspiring or both. So, let's face it, without Husbandman around, the blog is suffering. But he'll be back in a week, so we can all just calm the heck down. As of last night, Husbandman's no longer in China.  Now he's in Japan.

Isn't that so special for Husbandman???

Comments

Nancy said…
Get back Husbandman! We all NEED the blog! And don't even THINK about having jet lag!
N
mm said…
I'll be awaiting Husbandman's return.
Anonymous said…
He actually has a great impact on my creativity. Let's face it... we all need him back in town N.O.W.
jw
KC said…
I have been wondering what's going on over there. I thought it was just beginning-of-the-year CRUSH, but now I see that your entire equilibrium has been threatened. Don't be afraid to comment on others' blogs while you're waiting for him to come back.
jdoc said…
This is unrelated, but I just finished A Spool of Blue Thread. LOVED IT. Anne Tyler is a novelist extraordinaire.
LH said…
I'm so glad you liked it, jdoc!!!

Popular Posts