The Snafu

Because of my "Form LD," I may not be defending the diss on Halloween. I screwed up yet again on another form. I've done this about a thousand times during my graduate program, so I just accept this personal flaw now, it only bothers me a little bit. I am trying to fix the situation, but it may be too late. I told Husbandman that I may just quit and not defend the diss, and he replied, "Nice idea. I think that would show a lot of character. And deliver the right message." I'm getting a little tired of the sarcasm to tell you the truth. He and I both know it's time for him to roll up his sleeves and get me out of this mess.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Would it be too much to ask not to be
linked to the "Gel Store"?

-P.
LH said…
but i love gel gems so much.
LH said…
okay, we're closing in on a date and time. (no thanks to husbandman) (i might add). i'll keep you posted.
Anonymous said…
i'm relieved to know that answers will be coming soon.

also, i enjoyed david sedaris tonight. tres funny.
LH said…
I'm seeing David Sedaris tonight!
Yay!
I hope he has a safe journey fromyour state to mine today.
Julie Anna said…
Hey, friend, we're seeing David Sedaris tonight, too! Perhaps we'll see you there. I am hoping for much humor.
Anonymous said…
And Bob, his sister Kathy, and I are seeing David Sedaris on Monday, October 29th, here in San Jose. Weird.

mary

Popular Posts