The Day

When I told TeenDaughter that my day at schoolsite was actually good today, she said, "You need to blog about that!" And I replied, "I do?" And she said, "Yes, because people are concerned about you." I didn't realize that. No worries, mah fronds. Sure a kid told me he was going to punch me in the face, and 3 other kids went home today with small creatures in their heads resulting in my own sympathetic headscratching, but really even on my worst day, I'm happy to be there. And there's always wine in the fridge when I get back to the homestead. The fam begins pouring when they see miniature van pulling into the gravel drive.

Comments

Undomestic said…
You have a GREAT fam!!!!
Anonymous said…
L

I am going to the conference in NYC. Are you? I have been searching for your email but can't find it.

You can write me at
firstname.lastname@dukeschool.org

Jeff
LH said…
yay. yes i am.
i will email you mr.
right now i have to deal with
a miniaturevan problem.

it's a bad one.

Popular Posts