The Cheer


Monday was miserable at the worksite. I won't go into details, but when I got home, Husbandman kindly pointed out that I had the look about me of someone who had stuck their finger in a light socket. I mumbled and stumbled into bed for some sensory deprivation therapy. Then yesterday a kid brought me a little giftie of a picture of herself as a baby, a dumdum lollipop and a half full bottle of lotion. That made me happy. Then in the afternoon, a coworker came in and took one of my incorrigibles out into the hallway and lambasted her, with vigor, for some transgression. That too brought me pleasure and cheer.
The defense date, time and room are all set up as well.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What about the party date,time, and place? That best be set up too!
N
Anonymous said…
how was sedaris? i love this foto of the bean, and i'm glad that the deef problems have been cleared.
Anonymous said…
is it still set for the 31st? my office-mate pals love the idea of you showing up in costume and bringing candy.

mary
Anonymous said…
I observed at least 4 teachers lambasting several "peeps" today as well .... it put a smile on my face just thinking about you.....and hoping you're having a great b-day! xoxoxoxo

Popular Posts