The Sofas

I took a day off work yesterday with the intention of grading papers and getting the report cards done. Instead I worked a bit on the diss, went out to lunch with some pals, and took myself to a photography exhibit. The photos all came from the Kinsey institute so they held artistic representations of penises, vaginas, and human beings in varying stages of rapture. I wondered why humans aren't naked more frequently as I viewed the photos. But maybe they are and I just don't know. After the field trip to the SOFA gallery, I fell asleep on my own sofa at home. The report cards still aren't done. I suppose I could try to work on them tomorrow.

Comments

Undomestic said…
Loving your fish photography!

And I LOVE how you take the time to enjoy life. Good for you!
Anonymous said…
I hope to go to the SOFa gallery this week. The reviews have been awesome.
jw

Popular Posts