The Return


I'm not too sad about the end of vacation because I figure I will always want more days no matter how many I'm given. It's human nature. And 2 weeks is really more than most people get. But I don't feel too sorry for people with lesser vacations, because I read an article about Americans not using all their vacation days. We get the least amount and people aren't even using all their days. These antislackers are basically paying money to their employers so they can work more. Come on people, if you get a week, take a week. That's common sense.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I read a little blurb in today's paper that giving up sick days may be bad for the environment.The overworking could raise our energy consumption rates by 30%.
jw
LH said…
that's it. i'm taking friday off.
wanna have lunch???
Anonymous said…
YES!

Popular Posts