The Tree?


We watched a PBS show on Walmart last night. Thanks, Walmart, for wrecking the entire planet.
Thinking more locally, I am worrying about getting a Christmas tree. We'll only be in the house for ten more days, then we travel over hill and dale. I think we probably waited too long. I wonder if the offspring will tolerate a bunch of santas displayed everywhere, rather than the tree. I broached the subject with teendaughter and she seemed not too happy about it. If I were Bewitched or I Dream of Jeannie, this wouldn't even be a problem.

Comments

Anonymous said…
How about a little baby tree?
jw
Anonymous said…
They have cute tinsel trees at Urban Outfitters--even Charlie Brown ones too!
LH said…
okay, i'm on it. let's see if we can get this together. come on people, let's do this thing!
Julie Anna said…
Last year we opted for the live tree, which is now growing nicely in the back yard. This year we opted for no tree since I hosted the "dad's side of the family" christmas gala. I have room for a tree or people but not both. I went with the people. We erected a tiny silver fiber optic tree that was previously in the boy's room. The stack of presents looked that much more impressive!

Popular Posts