Les Heures

We live two doors down from this place at 52 Rue Vavin. I'm getting all these fotos off the internet. #1 son is taking pictures with the digital. He likes to take them of his own face with interesting buildings in the background, so they're not turning out that great, in my opinion, but he seems thrilled with the results. Today I worked at home for six hours while Husbandman took Les Enfants, o Les Adolescents, to Sacre Coeur and to Musee D'Orsay. I worked on the thing that I have now dubbed, "The thing that shall not be named." And now, the time for vin has come. I'm writing this down... Le meme chose, s'il vous plait. GOT IT!

Comments

Undomestic said…
Lovely! I went to Le Sacre Coeur when I was in high school. I remember thinking it was so cool how everyone hung out on the stairs. Just a homely girl from Indiana I was then. I thought the cafes...eating outside...was awesome, too.
Anonymous said…
Maybe #1 son and Teen Daughter can snap a foto or two of YOU having glass #2 or 3 or ....? Enjoy and "hey" to all our sweeties! Happy Father's Day to #1 Pete Man!
Anonymous said…
Oh My God. You really want that PHD. You are in PARIS and working on that thing we shall not name. You must have some kind of self-discipline.

Jeff
Anonymous said…
"The thing that shall not be named"--I love it! Harry Potter comes through again!
LH said…
Hey friendies,
Les enfants walked around alone this morning while I worked a bit on the thing that shall not be named. They're becoming quite comfortable navigating the neighborhood.

Popular Posts