The Trip


In less than a week, we're on a plane to Paris. Instead of packing and planning, I'm leafing thru a book called Team Challenges in search of stupid end of the year activities. Just sent Husbandman out to buy marshmallows, drinking straws and toothpicks so sixer teams can make towers and bridges with their second grade pals on the penultimate day of the school year. He's also buying snax for sixer publishing parties. I have my doubts about these activities. And serious doubts that I can get my act together for this trip once school's out. I'm probably the only person on the planet who is complaining about a European vacation right now. But that's just the way I am. Just ignore me. I'm really annoying the heck out of myself right now. Zut Alors.

Comments

LH said…
El, Next time you come over I'll show you. It was a little tricky.
2 more days of school! Are you happy or not happy???
Anonymous said…
I'm happy!! I think anyone who was leaving the country for a month two days after school is out would have room to complain. That's such a fast turn around, my dear. I'd be happy to help xerox for the diss or anything.
judy
Julie Anna said…
We will miss you, friends! Have fun in wonderful Paris. Drink a bottle of wine for me.

Popular Posts