Ready for the Weekend Posted by Hello

Comments

Anonymous said…
You ROCK Roz!!! (how did you like the movie for which you donned those clothes?)---we love you and miss you! -- B&B
Anonymous said…
Whoa!

I really dig those tights.
Anonymous said…
I used to have a pair of black and white tights back in my younger days. But I think I like the green ones better!!!
Anonymous said…
Are those the tights that I gave you? They look great on you. A really good look for you, ros.
judy
LH said…
these are not from you judy, tho she does like those a lot. i think she got these as part of her halloween costume.
b and b...she liked rocky horror a lot, but was surprised that people would go week after week, for...30 years???? that does seem pretty sad.
hey kc and c, papers done?????
Anonymous said…
Thanks, guys. I felt kind of underdressed when I got there, though- some people really got into the whole Transexual Transilvanian theme. _R

Popular Posts