How I long for a vespa. Posted by Hello

Comments

Anonymous said…
You'd look so cute on it!
Anonymous said…
Who doesn't long for a vespa? But Quinn's comment makes me think you do it more audibly and often than I do. :)
LH said…
J, you interpret Quinn's comment accurately. I have been audible about this desire of late. And I agree heartily with Cari that it would be an attractive match.
Anonymous said…
oh, dear god, please don't say it's true.
jw
LH said…
oh , it's true, jw. it's true.
and you may want to join me. Wouldn't it be cool to be driving down High Street, on our VESPAS?
Julie Anna said…
I have long longed for a vespa. I want a wicker basket on the back. I want to wear a lovely scarf and cool shades and have a bottle of wine and bread and cheese in my wicker basket.
LH said…
We've got to find a way to make this happen. Maybe we can write a grant?

Popular Posts