The First

First Day of spring break?  A bit of a bust, but it can only get better from here.  I was already in kind
of a bad mood after waking up from a a crazyheavynap, when we decided to watch our Netflix movie, Never Let Me Go.  If you want to see an
extremely sad movie that could very possibly make you cry and feel depressed for the rest of the afternoon, go ahead and see that one.  On the upside, after I decided to stop crying, we headed out to the bird platform and saw some ring necked ducks.  On the bad side, this guy pulled up and told us we couldn't be there without a permit.  Geez.  I didn't let the guy get to me because he was friendly enough and used a courteous tone.  Now #1 Son and Husbandman have headed out to another movie and I'm going to read books on my iPad in solitary confinement.  Tomorrow I expect to wake up cheerful and energetic.  Tomorrow will be a first day of spring break redo.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hope the redo was better! Lunch on Tuesday? We head to Chicago W-F.
N
LH said…
Yes, Lunch on Tuesday. Let's do this, peep!
Anonymous said…
It's a plan then. WHere shall we dine?
N

Popular Posts