The Rain

Spring Break Fairy's going to kick me into gear today.  I have some writing to do.  I am reading about glocalization and flows.  This stuff is pretty hard to understand, but it's interesting none the less. 

I'm trying to think of an April blogging challenge topic.  Maybe we should all commit to 30 days of blogging and imagery on our own topics?  

Big news:  yesterday we saw some northern shovelers at the duck pond.  And of course we saw quite a few ring necks as well. 

I'm a little down today because of all the time I wasted watching The Bachelor.  The finale really freaked me out, with Chantal crying and then the disclosures after the show about Brad's horrible anger management issues.  Geez.  I've got to up my game here.  Obv.


Comments

StreibProjects said…
I love the little pictures. I want you to show me how to do this!!!
kc said…
Imagery on my own topic will be a real and true challenge for me. I think it's a good one. ;)

Also, I'm worried I downloaded the wrong IWB app to do the drawings. What's yours called.
LH said…
It's called Whiteboard. The minute you're done you can save it to your iPhoto library or your facebook.

Peter just read last night that David Hockney creates
art on the iPad every day.

I kind of like focusing on images in April.
Anonymous said…
Love your art work!
Jesse is so excited about his Monday gig with you. I will email and/or call you re specifics.
Thanks again!
D/
Julie Anna said…
Geez, I am back on blogger as myself. For some reason my account was hosed for a bit and I had to reset my password even though I knew darned good and well what the password was. Anyway, I am glad you are having a good spring break. I'm trying to blog again, but my April challenge is to keep my head above water. The stepson is getting married at the end of April and as part of the festivities we are having like 30 people at our house for dinner. Thank god my mother can do anything Martha Stewart can do (without Martha's staff). And the whole running thing. Call me Little Miss Burnout. I am missing getting together with everyone.

Popular Posts