The Bedroom

I was going to head out to work at a coffee shop, but then I decided to sequester myself in the bedroom.  Offspring won't wake up for hours and Husbandman is off in a faraway land called Illinois.  I have everything I need nearby, so this should not take long.  I have to read an article, and think hard about all the meanings in a little kid's story.  It could be fun if I keep the right mindset in mind. And speaking of right mindsets in mind, Tomorrow I go back to school.  I'm ready, Freddie.  I am going to keep my head down and focus on work like nobody's business. Copying In Other Words, my aim is to finish strong.  As my dad likes to say to me at this time of year, "You're on short time now Pal."

Comments

KC said…
I think you're going to have an excellent fourth quarter. I'll talk to your spirit about it. And, I like your dad's expression.

My word verification is "bingo," which is def a good sign.

Popular Posts