The Pontoon


Had a super day on the pontoon today with a group of great pals.  You really can't beat the 3 day weekend.  There were many work related items I should have done this weekend.  I did a few things, but not nearly what should have been done.  That's just the way it's going to have to be.  I am going to read my book tonight in keeping with my new vow to watch less telly.  The only problem is this:  Hoarders is on tonight.  I'm going to have some decision making to do.  Possibly some rationalizing as well.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I never asked the other day how the artful learning is going?
N
LH said…
It's going okay, but I feel kind of removed from it.

I want to chat about your committee options. I didn't really understand them from your text. I'll try to call later.

Popular Posts