The Future

Never go backward.  Always be movin,' movin' forward.

This is a quote from Some Sing Some Cry.  I read a review of this book this very morning in the NYT.
After a restful weekend I am ready to be movin' forward.  And I won't be going backward.  No way will I be going backward to the loopies yelling in my face and the widespread panic about teendaughter being so far away during a medical crisis.  After a weekend of rest, hours of watching HOARDERS, a nice dinner out and an entertaining movie, I'm ready to blog and then slog.  #1 Son is here reading my draft.  He believes a good ending would be, "F*** Yeah, World."

I'm going with it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
We just LOVE y'all! B&B
LH said…
Thanks, dolls!!! Back at u2!
Anonymous said…
This pic is awesome!
Miss you friend! Hope you are doing ok. We need to talk!
N
Anonymous said…
Great pic. Subjects look so much better than those danged bears.

D/
kc said…
I too love the pic!!
LH said…
I love this pic too. JW just HAD to get into the foto with Bassman.

Last week was a train wreck and my new attitude couldn't hold up under the strain, but now I'm back in gear.

My biggest worry now is the NCTE talk KC and i aren't writing. Somehow this will get done. The first step is acknowledging the problem
Anonymous said…
I just love that kid.
jw
Julie Anna said…
F*ck yeah. Sorry about your train wreck of a week. My train wreck is this week, and there is carnage on the tracks, my friend. Might have to take your advice on relaxing, movie, and dinner out.

Popular Posts