The Power

I've become a bit of a brat for the modern age.  We had no power in our home for 4 days and I didn't weather the storm well at all.  Sure it was kind of fun laying on my bed projecting light onto the ceiling with my flashlight for a night or two, but after awhile it got a little annoying. The real kicker though was coming home yesterday all geared up to check facebook and blog and edit fotos to find that while we had lights and laundry, we had no internets, no tv, no phone.   At that point, I lost all will to live and started to take out my frustration on family members.  I really disappointed myself and yes I do have some regrets. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I wish I had known this, Lee! You guys could have come over to our house. We've been watching a lot of TV and getting more and more riled up over the election.

Popular Posts