The Work

I saw many hummingbirds today, while working over at Mitzi's house.  Pleasant.  

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm so glad you are going to get a new cell phone.
LH said…
I'm pretty sure I'm going to get one. I have an all call out to the people at my school. I'm offering a reward of a candy bar to anyone who finds the phone. So far no takers. I really wonder where that phone is. I remember talking to my parents. And that was the end of the phone. Where was I when i talked to them? I can't remember.
Anonymous said…
I still think the phone has walked away on purpose because you are yearning for an iPhone.
D/
LH said…
the only problem with the iphone that i can foresee is constant checking of the blogs/email/twitter/facebook/jpg/
gmail. I'm not sure I could fight against it. But maybe I should try.

Popular Posts