The Standing

Not sure if cutting the zoloft dose in half was the best idea. I fear I may lash out at someone soon, unkindly. At the same time, I'm not sure if I'm totally to blame for possible future transgressions. Because yesterday people kept walking into the classroom and distracting me. They didn't talk to me or do anything, just stood around. Stood around right next to me as I tried to so called teach. This odd behavior is really getting to me. I wanted to say, "What the hell are you doing?" about 12 times. Instead I just glowered and yelled more at the children. I'm still confused by procedures at newschool. I wish I understood what was going on. Probably things will make more sense as time passes.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That IS odd behavior. I actually saw it happen when I was there. (Who was that man? He never said a word.)
You're too nice and accepting of the interlopers. I would have stopped dead and asked what they wanted.
LH said…
People come and go there and I
am not sure why.
Sometimes I ignore them for a long time and then it turns out they have something to say to me, but they were just waiting to be polite. So that's awkward.
2 more days of school. Can it be done????
Anonymous said…
It must be done.
jw
LH said…
And Hoorah, it is done. Thanks be to god on high. I walked into the homestead and 4 and pointed to my empty hand and said, "Let's put a drink right here, right now." Kids were absolutely wild, but somehow I still love them most of the time.

Popular Posts