The Afternoon

The peeps weren't very nice today at all and my determination to be more patient and kind fell apart around 1:40. But we made it through and I think we'll be back tomorrow. It took a few hours to clean my desk this afternoon because the substitute teacher piled everything on top of everything else. He was and is a man and I've found the male substitute to not be the neatest visitor to the room or the most forthcoming in the substitute notes. Female substitutes usually write a page or two explaining the ins and outs of the day. The substitute who worked in my room just wrote three lists of names: good students, terrible students, and students who "didn't make it on to the radar" either way. The last list seemed kind of sad to me. At any rate, the desk is now clean and I spent awhile on my edublog, changing the format and adding some links. That cheered me a bit.

Comments

Undomestic said…
Did you send the list on to Santa?
Anonymous said…
I like undomestic's idea. Just send the list to Santa, and let him deal with it. He probably should have one for the "neither good nor bad" kids. He can put putty in their stockings, so they can seal up those cracks into which they keep slipping.

And who took away anon blogging?
KC said…
I think we are getting our tree today. It will be smaller than this one, tho.
LH said…
we got the tree, put it in the stand, but i've been in bed since then, feeling very fluish. so the tree has no lights or ornaments yet.
bah.
at least iu is destroying kentucky right now.

Popular Posts