The Quiche


Whenever Husbandman goes out of town, friends worry that my offspring will go without food. Some even wonder if they should organize meal deliveries for us. One awesome pal took action and brought over a delicious quiche (omg, it's so good) last night. At first I felt a little embarrassed, (I have a credit card after all) but then I merged into delight and gratitude. The quiche is one of my top five favorite foods. Just fyi: Don't worry about us this coming week peeps, Ann and Dan arrive today and we are assured of at least 3 squares per day. Husbandman's flowchart of driving responsibilities will be handed over to my dad and I should have the pinnacle of mac and cheeses on the table by this evening.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I could use some quiche.
jw
Anonymous said…
Moms Mac & Cheese? Wow, you are her favorite!!

Love you guys,

Sisterwoman Joy

P.S. Yes I know we are all your favorite Ma.
LH said…
She told me I was actually her favorite. Just tonight.
Anonymous said…
I loved your "hidden" pictures. The cavalry arriving really cracked me up.

Popular Posts