The Joys


I'm going to miss these little sixers. This is our last day together. I would feel sadder, but they were so persnickety yesterday. We're all ready for a break. Probably my major mistake this year was announcing back in October that I wanted all their trick or treat almond joys. I've been eating joys regularly for months and I'm not at all tired of them. Every time someone goes to the grocery with a parent, they pick up a few joys for me and bring them in. Yesterday 2 sixers gave me snack pax of joys for goodbye gifts. As they signed year books and screamed and chortled and rolled around on the rug, I ate the joys and tried to keep everyone from injury. I fully expect more joys will be handed over today. This madness has to end.

Comments

Anonymous said…
A well deserved congrats, my dear.
jw

btw...I let the feral cat out today. She seemed to go a little crazy. After about 20 minutes of following her around I scooped her up and brought her inside. Way too traumatic. Of course she had a collar on with a gigantic bell that I insist she wears outside.
LH said…
i've been reading up on feral cats.
they have a hard life.
i am not sure if your feral cat will ever get the hang of living like a domestic cat.
but we can try. damn it, we can try.
KC said…
the cat sounds a little scary.
Anonymous said…
Sisterwoman,

Try the dark chocolate Snickers Bar.

Love you

Joy

Popular Posts