The Hell


Compound's been a living hell this week. Sixers and cincos have been hyper but they're not the problem. It's a bunch of other nonsense plaguing me. I've been analyzing stanza 6 of revision 2 for a week. Yesterday I finally finished that up. And Husbandman assures me that the goal of his life today is to increase my happiness. If you live in town, check out the quilt show. It cheered me up after a downer week. But now I'm thinking of becoming a quilter. Which is probably going to be hard.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Quilting??????!!!!!
Lee! Come on!
Stick with the knitting and the diss!
Save that for later!
N
Anonymous said…
Sharing your moment of hell right now. Spent Thursday throwing up sick in a hotel room at the end of a conference. Spent Friday cursing the idiocy of daytime TV while recuperating. Now it's a beautiful weekend, and I'm well and ready to get out and do things, but I just discovered Bob took my car keys with him when he left for Tahoe this morning. An accident, of course, but I'm so angry I can't even spit. It's soooo tempting to rack up a lot of internet purchases right about now...
KC said…
I also desire to increase your happiness.
LH said…
Okay, n, but will you join me when i learn how?
and mary, boo hoo on bob taking the keys. don't like that at all. i hope some onine purchasing was accomplished. you inspired me to visit an online book store and purchase several titles. did you have the flu???ugh.
kc, i am so glad to hear this. i figured as much. sadly, i had to remind husbandman several times today about his morning vow. he kept forgetting.
Anonymous said…
A husband who wishes to increase your happiness! Do you realize you are a lucky woman? What other earthly happiness could one wish for?

Jeff
Anonymous said…
To not have to remind him.
LH said…
you're right, anon. that would definitely be the best.

Popular Posts