The Diss


The diss has been frustrating for several months now. I finally had a meltdown last week and have decided to simplify the upcoming road considerably. The diss is so close to being done, but I've fooled around with analyzing a massive chunk of data for six months and I am pretty sure the last .5 year has been wasted energy. I guess that's all part of the game. I accept this, but I'm beginning again with a new, simpler, more sensible scheme. Wish me luck. Part of my new plan is pretending that I can't live past September unless the diss is done. The rough draft anyway. I will be killed come September, if the diss is not done. That's got to be somewhat motivating, I should think.

Comments

KC said…
streamlining is good! go lee!
Anonymous said…
I think this sounds good!
jw

Popular Posts