The Covid


 

First of all, there was a trip to New Orleans where we listened to the best jazz music, explored the WWII Museum, walked in the bayou, searched for the Tree of Life, ate so many fabulous meals and talked our heads off.  

Next, there was a long drive home and then a sore throat and then the decision to test and then the shock and awe when the test came up positive.  More shock when told I have to stay home for a week and even more shock when I started feeling some fairly uncomfortable symptoms, the worst probably being severe muscle aches that almost brought me to tears a few times. Covid has taken me down, my friends.  Covid has taken me down.

Finally, there is a determination to get well and get moving on this year's resolutions which include:  being able to touch my toes, playing a song or two on the ukulele, evolving as a ne'er do well Buddhist, and blogging with more consistency.  These resolutions will be dealt with in due time.  Right now I'm all about the blowing of the nose and the watching of the house speaker drama on television.  That's it. 

Happy New Year, Good People!


Comments

cb said…
Happy new year to you!
I admire your spirit in spite of the virus and hope you are feeling better each day.

Popular Posts