Happy Halloween



 There are many reasons why I haven't been blogging lately and I'll spare you the gory details.  (They're not super gory so no worries). (Basically I'm suffering from creativity malaise).  (Which is not good).

My new plan is to write random sentences on the blog fairly regularly to keep the cobwebs at bay.

We'll start with Halloween. Halloween's not the happiest day for elementary school teachers, but I'm going with the flow and going to try to absorb the magic of 23 kids, costumes, games and candy.  

3rdLanders wanted to know about my costume.  I told them that I don't like to dress in costumes because it makes me embarrassed.  They seemed to understand and left it at that.

I am trying to at least be festive by wearing all black.  I am also wearing my fox jawbone necklace that never fails to draw rapt attention and awe.  (FYI: I'm thinking of being a bone collector in my spare time).

We're going to make Frankensteins.  I'm going to read Jerry Seinfeld's Halloween picture book.  Moms will bring games and food at 2.  

Guess I'm all set.  I'm heading in. Happy Halloween to you.  Don't forget to cast some spells.

Comments

cb said…
Hope the Halloween school day went well.

I'm looking forward to the random sentences!

Popular Posts