The Gum


This week I learned that if a dog eats sugarless gum, there could be dire consequences.  If the gum contains xylitol, your dog will likely die, but if it contains sorbitol, your dog will be fine. 

Please be mindful of your gum use if you have contact with a dog. Check the ingredients, people. Remember XYLITOL = BAD.

On an unrelated note, yesterday I walked down to French Quarter Fest.  FQF is like a massive Lotus Festival, except it's free.  I walked along the Mississippi and listened to various wonderful bands.  We're heading back today. #1 Son plays at 2:45 with Sullivan Dabney and friends.  Drop by if you're in the vicinity.  I will buy you a beverage if you want to drink one.

Comments

Nancy said…
Such a great picture and such a fun time!!
NR
cb said…
Thank you for the gum tip. I had no idea.

You have some fine looking company out there in Nola.
Mitzi Lewison said…
The kiddos look fantastic. How great that you are all together!
KC said…
I would like to have a drink with you!!

Popular Posts