One thing, and another.

Tomorrow night we'll be listening to music and dancing in the streets.  Cynthia will be here with us.  She arrives tonight on a jet from the westernmost point of the continental U.S., Berkeley, California. We go way back.  We met Cynthia 40 years ago today.  And that's another thing that's happening constantly. I'm getting old and everyone feels like commenting about it.  720 times this week people asked me when I was retiring.  I don't really like to talk about the ending of my career and my eventual enfeeblement and probable death so I wish people would stop bringing it up and just focus on friendships old and new and world music festivals and dancing to Kokoko. And One for the Foxes.  I've got to finish the bot project with the Thirdlanders today. Time keeps slipping every which way.  I also must type the last 2 Poem Partner drafts.

Comments

KC said…
I'm so happy you and Cynthia will be dancing!! The age comments are annoying. Mind your own beeswax, people.
cb said…
It was epic musical fun. Dancing in the tents (KoKoKo!) made the years melt and meld. Everyone should go to Lotus with friends old and new. Kick the personal remarks to the curb.

xoxo
cb

Popular Posts