The Anecdotes


Enjoying the Thirdlanders.  Two fun anecdotes:

Anecdote 1:

I was blowing tunelessly on my harmonica as we walked up to the cafeteria on Friday. I stopped playing the song I was spontaneously creating and said to a kid near me, "Don't you think the harmonica has a fabulous sound?"

He nodded and said, "Usually people play it in their jail cells."

Anecdote 2:

A quiet Thirdlander surprised me by signing up to share at morning meeting. When his turn came, he told us, "2 days ago I started using deodorant."

This led to a discussion of deodorant, which was interesting.

Those are the anecdotes of the week.


Comments

Judy said…
The deodorant conversation will be remembered forever by these kids.
jw
KC said…
These are both FIRE anecdotes. Keep em coming. But, no pressure.
Julie said…
OMG. I don't know if I could've kept from laughing about the deodorant. I probably would've damaged the kid forever.

Popular Posts