The Fries

I'm thinking of calling any blog I write on Fridays, 'The Fries.'  Good idea?  Let's see.

Recap of the week's highlights, in a bulleted list.

  • Open House went well.  I talked with most parents about our tarantula.  I enjoyed that.
  • Katie Wood Ray agreed to present with me at ILA next summer.  I started working on the proposal this week. 
  • A copy of Back and Forth arrived at the house.  To be honest, I'm in love with it.
  • Judith gave me a cupcake.
  • My gentle yoga class was effective at calming both my mind and my body.
  • The Thirdlanders are making some awesome creations at our Well, well, well inquiry centers.



Comments

mm said…
I literally clapped when I read the bullet point about your book coming! I can't wait to get mine.

Anonymous said…
Lee's book is beautiful!!! It's all so exciting!!!
jw
This is really great post . Thank you guys . Wish you Happy Valentines Day 2018

Popular Posts