The Bees


The 3 day weekend is over, but my illness isn't.  I spent the weekend on the couch, watching movies and sleeping.  Yesterday I pulled it together to write the ILA proposal, so that's good.

Frankly, I'm irked, but I know things could be worse and I should just be happy that I didn't have to write sub plans for this illness which I'm calling Fatty Fatigue Syndrome.  I hope you don't get it, because it really knocks you OUT.

Still feeling punky, to tell you the truth, but I'm heading in to teach because I'm teachering up and that's how we roll.

My weekend was not the bee's knees.  It was just the bees.

Comments

cb said…
Hope you are feeling better on this mid-week day. You are the bee's knees.

xo
cb
KC said…
I'm v sorry you're sick. I'm also sorry that I'm currently watching trip prevention video training.
Unknown said…
Man, you were really sick!!
jw
Giorgio said…
I've just found your blod through the web. So curious about the post that you wrote on 20 August.

I hope you feel better soon.

Regards

This is really great post . Thank you guys . Wish you Happy Valentines Day 2018

Popular Posts