The Book

I'm working on some revisions for chapter 4.  The working title for the book is Back and Forth:  Teacher Editors and Student Authors.  Though this title will probably change, it's fairly descriptive of what's going on right now.  Lots of backing and forthing as we hash out changes.  It's more fun than in the past because there's more frequent feedback and the revisions are more specific, so I don't have to spend as much time pondering and putzing around.  I have a Skype conference set up with the Heinemann production team in a couple of weeks.  I'm also gathering parent permissions for all the photos and writing samples.  You guys, I'm publishing a book.  It's starting to sink in.

Comments

mm said…
Congrats! I'll expect a meet up, so you can sign my copy.
Congratulations!! All your hard work is paying off. Perseverance wins again.
kc said…
I'm really proud of you. This is huge.
Anonymous said…
Yes, you are, my dear!!! Huzzah!!!
jw

Popular Posts