Fall 2012 #41: The Results


I have a great sense of relief about the election results.  Didn't get everything I hoped for, but who does? I got a lot of stuff that I wanted here and across the country, including marriage equality and Glenda Ritz for our Hoosier superintendent of education.
 I sang Oh Happy DAY!  with a colleague in the hallway yesterday morning before PLC work.  We were so happy because no one was in the hallway with us and we could really belt it out and dance along to ourselves. Fun times. Cheerful fall days.

Comments

A great sense of relief here on the West side, too! And I love this pic of Q in the shirt I got him during our best vacation ever!

Hope the fall colors can hang in there for 2 more weeks, now that we all know we can hang in there for four more years.
jdoc said…
I'm amazed that you still have fall colors. That's probably due to my lack of knowledge related to geography. Things are so brown here. But the election news was happy enough that I don't even mind.
mm said…
Oh, happy day!!

Popular Posts