The Wagon

Here are some eggs in a little wagon.
I read a great piece in the nyt book review about Where the Wild Things Are. I've been working on a writing project (possibly podcast project) with some third graders about Sendak's book and Banned Books Week. The writer didn't like the book and neither did his kiddos. Then he talks about classic books that some people didn't like. It's a pretty good piece and it makes me admire Wild Things even more. It's been both kicked and kicking for awhile now.

The review of Prose's new book about Anne Frank's diary is also very good. I love the concept of the "afterlife" of the book and the wonderful young writer.

Comments

cb said…
I enjoyed the Prose review too. Madeline read the Anne Frank diary this summer and was very moved. Did you read the A.S. Byatt review? That's pretty interesting too.

The colors in the egg/wagon photo are really very wonderful.
LH said…
Hey CMNB,
I like the sunshine in this photo.

Popular Posts