The Highlights

From NRC, here are the highlights: Visual arts comments by our discussant Peggy, political cartoon talk with Mitz, sessions about Photovoice and Writing Process, Digital Writing Tools, Little kids writing/ playing with technology. Town Meeting. Visiting with pals. Souffles. Poolbar.

A quick fun trip. I'm happy to report I have no work to do today. We will get the tree. Tonight we'll see the one act plays directed by senior year students at our local high school. One of these plays is directed by Teendaughter. I'm pretty sure it will be my favorite.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Why didn't you post earlier about the plays? You know I like those kinds of events.
Now I'm dog sitting.

PS: Did teendaughter ever get her birthday book?

D/
LH said…
Peter says you can leave the dog for 2 hours. We'll pick you up around 6 or so???

Ros is now a huge Grace Paley fan.

i can't remember what we buy for the kids... pj's? underpanties?
Anonymous said…
Rats! The dog isn't a problem, but I made other plans. Invited someone over. Don't worry, we won't be cleaning out the back room. I'm saving that for you and Judy.
Lots of books.
Sorry I can't go.

Hmmm. You don't read my emails re: TAWL. Pajamas, underwear, or money. (Carol will shop for these items with the money.)

Me too re Grace paley!

D/
KC said…
I would like to go to these plays, too. But I live too far away.
LH said…
D...I do read your emails, but sadly of late, i forget everything.

i'll let you all know how it goes. esterogeneration = the title of the play teendaughter directed. should be good!
LH said…
I had the title wrong. The whole night of one acts was called estrogeneration because all the plays were written by women and directed by young women. Teendaughter directed a play (with her pal K) called Mr. Postman. It was hilarious. Well done, TD!
Anonymous said…
Sounds great.
Did you take any pics?

D/
Anonymous said…
What a great photo. That cat was beautiful.
jw
KC said…
I'm a little afraid of cats, to tell the truth.

Popular Posts