The Diss


Right now I am analyzing a teeny little paragraph, about 8 sentences long. I'm asking 18 questions about this paragraph. I'm on question 5. I'm crossing my fingers that when I get to question 18 I don't sit back and think, "Well, that was totally pointless." This could very likely happen. I've been down quite a few dead end roads already. I'm trying not to think about it too much.
p.s. Sisterwoman sent me this picture of a newt today. Husbandman and I used to have newts like this in captivity.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Q: why'd you name him Tiny"

A: 'cause he's my newt.

Prairie Home Companion Joke Show from 2 weekends back...

hi lee.

mary
Anonymous said…
So...what happened when you got to question 18?
jw
LH said…
hi mary. i love the phc joke. Garrison's coming here this weekend and someone gave me a ticket but i lost it. that's annoying.

jw. i'll let you know if and when i EVER get to 18. i'm on 6 and i've been on 6 for a few days. i'm reading up on how to divide text into lines and stanzas. so i'm on a little detour. you are at the dogshow and i want to tell you i do not like springer spaniels so i can't believe that dog won.
Anonymous said…
Hurry up! Ask St. Anthony. Be serious!
LH said…
Geezlouise I forgot about St. Anthony again. You probably need to follow up on anything you tell me when we're hanging at your house. I get very relaxed there and sometimes don't follow thru.
Maybe there's a Saint for the forgetful?
Anonymous said…
I did extensive research on the Patron Saint of the Forgetful and it seems someone forgot to designate a particular Saint for this.

Joy

Popular Posts