The Cards


Today we had a 2 hour delay, so our classes were about 20 minutes long. I didn't have a ton of time, so on the overhead projector I wrote the directions for starting the day, "1. Pick up a heart eraser, a lollipop and a Valentine Card. 2. Write on card, "To my favorite student, from Ms. H." I explained later that I didn't have time to sign the cards myself. Once that was out of the way we commenced with writing odes to our pencils. I was fairly hyper from eating any cookie or chocolate that was handed to me as the kids entered. I noticed one kid carelessly dropped his Valentine Card on the ground so I screeched, "Hey, that hurts my feelings. And you didn't even sign it! How are you going to know it's from me later?" He answered, "I'll know because I'm pretty sure you're the only person handing out Hello Kitty cards today." He had a point, but still he should follow directions.

Comments

Undomestic said…
You are too funny!
Undomestic said…
Oh, and Cameron thought this picture of the headless hooded man was hilarious!
Anonymous said…
the grim Quinster?

-Bob
Anonymous said…
Candy and Hello Kitty Cards? Life is good for the sixers.

Love you kids,

Joy
LH said…
Hey cari, The hooded Q did not amuse me too much. He looks like a HOODlum, but i let it slide to get the great foto.
Hi mr. bob, it is a kind of creepy effect isn't it? wish i were coming your way this spring, along with husb and td. but next time.
sister woman, let's not forget the small heart shaped erasers. they had endearing smiley faces on them.
love you 2 dearjoy

Popular Posts