The Review: Hit Man


 Husbandman and I watched Hit Man this evening and we're now discussing the movie with readers here on leeway.

Me:  Hit Man.  Good movie, right?

HM:  Absolutely.  

Me:  Favorite part?

HM:   I liked his transformation into pretend hit man.

Me:  I liked that too. but so sudden that it ...

HM:  (Interrupting) More gradual would have been better.  This might be a spoiler, but I liked the scene where he was feeding her what to say on his cellphone.  

Me:   Yes, that would be a spoiler, but we don't get too many readers here so we won't edit that out.  Fist of 5?

HM:  Definitely a 4.

Me:  I give it a 5. Did you know that the director is my same age?

HM:  I had no idea.  Stunning fact.

Me:  Director Linklater, if you're reading... Keep up the good work. and happy birthday next month. 

Comments

cb said…
Happy upcoming birthday, Director Linklater! As a reader, I do not mind the occasional spoiler. Love the photo, btw.
LH said…
Thanks, Cynthia. Have you seen Hit Man yet?
KC said…
This sounds like an appealing film. Have you seen Fall Guy? We saw that yesterday, and we found it to be a lot of fun.

Popular Posts