The Weirdnesses

No photo because for some reason I can't click on my photos today.  

Come to find out, every day I've had tech problems at work.  Case in point:

  • All of a sudden the document camera only shows a black screen.  
  • The birdcams we've watched for months now tell me I have restricted access.  
  • The media player for watching DVDs about the economy refuses to play said DVDs.  

Every day I fill out a help ticket and our IT friend finds me and tries to fix stuff for me. Sometimes he can, sometimes he can't.  I wonder if I'm being targeted by some villainous worker in the technology department at both job and home.  Not sure what I've done to annoy someone, but clearly I've done something.

Switching topics, I wanted you to know about what I saw at recess this week.  You have heard that kids have no sports equipment this year.  I saw some sixth graders hiding behind our garden area playing a condensed kind of football with someone's lunchbox and on a grassy knoll behind me I saw a group of sixth grade girls playing catch with a large orange peel.  

Also, I'm not feeling confident about moving about in the world even though I've had 2 Moderna vaccines.  Will I ever?

My tech woes and the weirdness at recess and my pandemic anxiety bring to mind the classic song by Bob Dylan.  You should listen to this song today if you feel like it.

But something is happening and you don't know what it is
Do you, Mr. Jones?


Comments

Julie said…
At least the kids are showing creativity under less than ideal circumstances.

Popular Posts