The Human


 Our friend JB is at it again.  He's designed a cool website called 

human.com and it's a place where people tell quick jokes and you can vote on the one you like the best.  

I love this site for these reasons.  First, I prefer short jokes to long drawn out story telling jokes and secondly it only takes about 30 seconds of my super precious time to check out the four daily jokes and lastly, it's fun to share a joke with my dad on our phone calls.  The 3rdLanders also think the jokes are amusing.  So it's just a triple win.  THANK YOU JB!!!

Here's a link.  Just click it and start chuckling. 

Here's one I liked last week.  What did the cannibal do when her husband came home late for dinner?  GAVE HIM THE COLD SHOULDER!

Comments

cb said…
Today's funniest human had a great one:

"What's the tallest building in the world? The library because it has so many stories."

Thank you JB and LH!

Popular Posts