Premise # 19:


 This is the last day of the fiction premise challenge.  It's been fun.  I will write more from time to time.  I didn't get to 31 premises.  I actually only accomplished 62% of the task, which would be a D minus in real life, but I did my best and I'm forgetting the rest. Here's my last premise of January.


A high school teacher has an affair with his principal. The principal is married.  Finally, the principal breaks off the affair. The teacher is ticked off and wants revenge, so he starts having affairs with several students.  

The students who have rendezvous'd with this character think it's all in good fun.  (They're seniors, all over 18).  They tattoo the teacher's initials on their arms, like a badge of honor. 

The principal gets a call from an irate parent.  Everything's about to go haywire. The teacher goes missing.  The substitute teacher has been vying for a position at the school for over a year, so he becomes a suspect. Other suspects are the seniors, the principal, the parents.  

But the teacher's having the last laugh.  He's off in the Yucatan traveling around in a food truck, selling grilled cheese sandwiches with the principal's husband!

Comments

KC said…
This seems v. good. A television series.
mm said…
This might actually be one of my favorites. Nice job!

Popular Posts