The Swagger


  We drove throughout the day to get to Georgia to visit with my dad and my sibs.  We counted 40 water towers on our way down here.  There are a few water towers nearby that I'd like to photograph during our stay.  But right now we've got bigger fish to fry. We're on Season 1, Episode 4 of The Shooter.  Bob Lee Swagger knows A LOT about guns and bullets.  He was a sniper in the war and he got pulled out of retirement to help protect our president.  Now he's being accused of a crime he DID NOT commit.  I believe Bob Lee Swagger will figure this whole thing out. 

I truly believe you should watch this excellent show if you feel like it. THE SHOOTER is a fine way to spend a Sunday with your dad or even just by yourself. 




Comments

mm said…
Yes! A great day!
Oy vey, Ryan Philippe. What can you tell us about these rocks??
KC said…
I'll be happy to watch the show. I'm actively looking for recommendations.
LH said…
I came upon these rocks at a gas station in Tennessee. People from all over have painted them and placed them here. I was tempted to take one, but I resisted.

Popular Posts