The Habits

I listened to Matt Cutts on TED RADIO today.  Do you know this guy?  He chose a habit he wanted to develop and then he did that habit every day for 30 days.  He wanted to compliment his wife more, so he complimented her for 30 days.  He wanted to write more, so he wrote for 30 days.  He wanted to practice creative facial expressions each day and he didn't accomplish thirty days for that goal, but he was fine about it.  At least he tried.   I'm going to copy Matt Cutts and blog every day in April.  If I don't make it, it doesn't matter.  At least I tried.  I'm thinking about writing about stuff I've learned or stuff I've taught.  If you want to join in, please comment so I can read and comment on your entries.

I've been fairly down lately, and beating myself up for being such a downer.  It's ridiculous.  It's bleak to think about how we're all just heading toward death and some of us will have a heads up about our departure date and some of us won't, but it won't matter that much because life's just going to continue for everybody else anyway and we're all dispensable and that's the way it is and the only way it can be. Okay, so anyway, I'm going to aim for blogging in April thirty times.  I'll either do it or not.

Comments

mm said…
I'm in!! I'll be biking and blogging every day in April!!
Julie Anna said…
I'm in, in some way. Maybe things I've learned. Maybe just catching up with life stuff since I've not blogged in a few...omg...years.
KC said…
Maybe I'll try it. I think I'll go for 7 entries.

Popular Posts