The Labor



We went on a hike yesterday at Trevlac Bluffs.  We saw two frogs and a turtle shell.  We also saw a wild turkey on the drive over there.  Later, we had dinner with Nancer and KR.  Then we saw Marc Maron at the Comedy Attic.  So yesterday was good.  But today has been a wash out.  Started off the day at the clinic because of a bad ear ache.  Come to find out, the doctor thinks I have cellulitis behind my ear.  Cellulitis is nothing to fool around with.  Then I went to school to work.  I lost the file I was working on and that put me into a bit of a sad sack funk.  I had spent 2 hours on that file.  So who could blame me?

I'm turning it around. Husbandman and I are heading out to dinner.  I'm going to pretend we're in NYC, out on the town.  I'll make comments about the exhibits we saw at MOMA and chat about the awesome actors in the brilliant Broadway play we attended.  I wonder how long it will take Husbandman to figure out what's going on.  

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am not clicking on the cellulitis link in your post. Nope. I'm not gonna. Did you ever find the file????
jw
kc said…
I too want to know if you found the file. Infections in the facial region are nothing to mess around with. I feel strongly about this.
LH said…
I was able to restore the file to what it looked like a few days ago, but I lost the 2 hours of work I had done on it.

But no worries, I just re-did that 2 hours of work last night, while watching Ozark.

Popular Posts